Tips cuisine – kitchen salt is a material that absolutely must be there when we cook without salt dishes will taste bland and of no value. But who would have thought it apart ingredients to cook salt can also be used for other benefits, such as what we call below.
5 benefits in addition to cooking salt
1. To polish. When eating utensils such as knives, rakes, spoons made of copper or brass have begun to lose gloss, then you do not need to worry, the way is dissolved in five tablespoons of salt added with a tablespoon of baking soda dissolved in one liter of water, stir until average. After this, soak cutlery or cooking equipment in the solution for 5-10 minutes, then scrub with a sponge slowly and rinse with running water and wipe dry with a clean.
2. Eliminate Stains. For materials ceramic cup or mug that you frequently use to make tea or coffee, if often used, usually will leave a black stain on a mug or cup, following his tips. Mix two tablespoons fine salt with a tablespoon of vinegar, stir well, then rub on equipment cup or mug that, after so let sit for ten minutes, then rinse with warm water and dry with the way in wipe dry, surely your equipment will directly net.
3. To Eliminate fungus. There are times when cookware that we rarely use such telenan and also Sutil wood will damp and moldy, there are tips that easy, that take one tablespoon of fine salt, then rub the cookware you to salts are slowly, then wash with running water and Wind wind up perfectly dry, so save it back after you eat equipment.
4. To Eliminate The rest of the fat. When we finished make a cake or bake oven, normally we would lean cookware and also difficult to clean. Here’s how to remove the salt, boil a liter of water to the boil, then add a tablespoon of salt, soak equipment cuisines in the solution and let stand for 30 minutes, then scrub slowly with a soft sponge to grease stains disappear, after thus washing with water drain and pat dry.
5. To Eliminate Karat. if pots, pans serration for steak, stainless stel, copper and iron rusting, rub a tablespoon of coarse salt to the upper surface of the device that is rusty after so flush with one glass of hot water mixed with a tablespoon of salt, then rinse to clean and rust stains disappear.